Cookies are small files in your browser designed to store and receive identifiers and other information about computers, telephones and other devices you use to access our (HAVEL & PARTNERS) website, that help us provide, protect and improve the services offered by us.
Cookies enable us to offer you the content and services most suitable to your needs and interests. Cookies enable us to record information regarding your visit to our website, and will make your next visit easier and quicker.
Cookies in particular:
- help efficient navigation on the website, enable personalisation, storing pre-selections, and improve the consumer experience of the website in general;
- enable us to distinguish whether a particular user visited the website in the past or if it is a new visitor;
- help us display on the website content customized according to the interests of each particular user.
We can use two types of cookie files on our website:
- Session cookies: Those cookies are temporary. They are saved in the cookie file of your browser only until you finish working with the browser. Those cookies are necessary for the proper working of the website and related applications;
- Persistent cookies: We can use those cookies for your easier and more comfortable experience of our website (e.g. an easier and faster navigation, or easier access to your preferred content). Those cookies remain in the cookie storage of your browser for a longer period of time. The length of the period depends on the settings of your browser.
Cookies may be disabled in the settings of your Internet browser, or you can enable only certain types of cookies (depending on your browser type). However, if you disable our cookies, certain functions of the website may not work the way they should.
You can find the setting of the privacy features in your computer where you can decline or disable cookies in the menu of your Internet browser. In the most common Internet browsers, you will find the setting regarding cookies under the following links: