Publications and newsletters
8. 1. 2019
The largest Czech-Slovak law firm HAVEL & PARTNERS has provided comprehensive legal advice to the joint stock company SNEO,owned by the City District of Prague 6, on the transfer of the Na Dračkách site, unique in its location at the border of the Ořechovka and Střešovice districts and with an area of approximately 1.2 hectares, usable for future residential construction. The transaction involved the sale of a 90% shareholding in the newly established company Areál Dračky and the option to buy the remaining 10% shareholding.
The buyer was DRA development s.r.o., a subsidiary of the investment group Penta Investments. The buyer was selected in a public tender, in which only 7 candidates submitted their bids.
HAVEL & PARTNERS’legal teams, led by Jan Koval (M&A), Adéla Havlová (Public), Josef Hlavička (Real Estate) and managing associate Josef Žaloudek (Tax), worked on the transaction involving advising on M&A and the public sector.