Each year, we allocate about CZK 600,000 to support organisations with their charity work. We have already made donations to the following organisations and projects.
- The Department of Paediatric Neurology, 2nd Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague and Motol University Hospital;
- The Naše dítě foundation, which has been helping abused, handicapped, and abandoned children since 1993;
- Czech Radio’s Endowment Fund Světluška, a charity project of the Czech Radio Foundation contributing to the improvement of life conditions and the independence of people with visual handicaps;
- The AutTalk Endowment Fund, which assists parents in taking care of children with autism;
- The Via Foundation, which focuses on increasing the number of people in the Czech Republic caring and working collaboratively to improve their communities, helping others, and trusting others;
- Dejme dětem šanci, which provides comprehensive help for children and young people from children’s homes when leaving the homes and starting their own lives;
- Dobrý Anděl, which provides much-needed help to thousands of people facing serious illness;
- Člověk v tísni (People in Need) – the best known Czech humanitarian organisation;
- The Foundation Dětský mozek, which provides universal support for children and adults suffering from central nervous system dysfunction;
- The Saint Vitus Organ Endowment Fund, whose purpose is the acquisition of a new organ for St Vitus Cathedral;
- Poradna při finanční tísni (Counselling for Financial Difficulties), etc.